The program won't run

I am a little technologically impaired and I can't figure out how to get it to run. I set it as my screen saver and also tried hitting "run" on the start up screen but I can't get it to work. I am using windows xp is that helps. Please help I want to use this with a projector at a show I have coming up.

what happened when you click

what happened when you click "run"? using it at shows is covered by our reuse license (see the menu on the left), please be sure to give credit (and commercial use is prohibited).

I have exactly the same

I have exactly the same problem, I installed it and set it as my screensaver, then opend electricsheep. Logged in pressed run and nothing happend... Sometimes when I open it it looks strange, the letters and signs keeps standing and overwrite eachother if you know what I mean. I'm not a pro at computers or something like that, so please help!! Srry for my bad English...

Yep i have the same problem

Yep i have the same problem here too. It ran the first 2 times i clicked run but since then it opens the program for about 1 second and then it automatically closes. The settings menu is also corrupt and looks strange and very difficult to read as each menu overlaps when you click on each of them.

what is your OS version and

what is your OS version and hardware/graphics configuration?

User login

Login/Register